During our Robotics workshop, we had to build a robot in teams then use our programming skills to program the robot to complete different missions:
- Push a Lego pacemaker so that the tube enters an outline of a Lego heart
- Push a patch to the same heart.
- Test a broken leg that has had a rod inserted to repair a break.
- Retrieve a syringe
- Put bionic eyes onto an outline of a person.
- Dispense tablets.
- Make Lego brain open a door
- Repair faulty cells
- Test an artificial arm
We had a great day!